Ecutek and moto-east tune

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
ScottMulholland

Ecutek and moto-east tune

Post by ScottMulholland »

I purchased the ecutek, moto-east combo and it came last Thursday. The instructions with this are nonexistent . I found how to get the software onto my laptop from the sticker inside the lid of the case, but I have no idea what to do after that. My computer knowledge is limited to browsing the Internet. I called Moto-east and the person on the phone tried to talk me through it but all he said to email was a screenshot which I did. Don't they need to know about mods to the car and type of fuel etc ? Just wondering if I should resend screenshot and additional info. Also how long does the email back and forth take (couple of days or weeks) and is there somewhere I can find info on how to install new tune when it comes.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Ecutek and moto-east tune

Post by Brian »

Hi Scott
This is usually done with Motoeast Mike by email. In fact, Mike emailed me a tune last week for my own 2007. Contact our team by email and we put you in touch with Mike. Indeed normally you tell him what your setup is when you send them your stock calibration.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
ScottMulholland

Re: Ecutek and moto-east tune

Post by ScottMulholland »

Thank you Brian. I am new to this and I'm learning as I go. I appreciate you getting back with me and helping me through. Many more parts and questions to come as money allows. Thanks again.