completely needs new exhaust

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
VoltaireM249

completely needs new exhaust

Post by VoltaireM249 »

hi, I own a 2000 MX5 Base and manuaI transmission. I need a new exhaust from manifold to muffler.....My car is a California Emissions but I live in Delaware...In my knowledge, the state of Delaware is different from California.....I would like to get rid of the front catalytic converter and replace it with RB headers but maintain the second Cat....I would like also to replace my midpipe and my muffler with the RB.....I understand that if I change my entire exhaust system there is a possibility that my CHECK ENGINE LIGHT will light.....Now...I need to know what are the parts do I need for my 2000 MX5 Base to prevent the CEL to light and pass inspections in Delaware....Pls. provide me all the parts that I needs for my entire exhaust system .....Thanks you...have a good day.......
GreenMX5
Brian
Site Admin

Re: completely needs new exhaust

Post by Brian »

Installed properly you don't get an engine light even if you put in one of our Racing Beat headers. See the O2 extension cables on our site, you need those to put stock sensors before/after midpipe converter, that prevents the engine light. Our RoadsterSport midpipes make this plug and play with the needed O2 bungs already installed.

So to sum it up, you want our Racing Beat header for your year, both O2 cables and the RoadsterSport combo of midpipe and muffler for a complete setup.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
VoltaireM249

Re: completely needs new exhaust

Post by VoltaireM249 »

thanks for the quick respond....Could you pls. email me of all the parts that I needed to replace my entire exhaust system and parts numbers for ordering....once again this is for 2000 MX5 base manual transmission.....thanks again.....

my email address is:
medinavrc@yahoo.com