Hardware for ND GWR Header to stock midpipe install

Installations instructions for MonsterFlow intakes, Big Brake Kits, shocks and more.
FidelF376

Hardware for ND GWR Header to stock midpipe install

Post by FidelF376 »

Hello,

I recently bought used a GWR Header for my ND. The header included no hardware at all.

I've already ordered the RoadsterSport header to midpipe gasket.
What other hardware do I need to get to complete the installation? I'm installing to a stock midpipe.

I think the other thing I need are the nuts and bolts for the header/midpipe union. Where can I get these? Anything else I need to get?
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Hardware for ND GWR Header to stock midpipe install

Post by Brian »

Nothing else you really need, the stock nuts and bolts can be used again.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
FidelF376

Post by FidelF376 »

Thought so. Thanks Brian!
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Sorry, first response was before Coffee. Thinking more on it, the stock flange off the stock header has the nuts welded on. That means you do need standard bolt and nut and lock washer to add the aftermarket header. Just take that used header to hardware store and get bolt size that slides through the holes easily enough.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
FidelF376

Post by FidelF376 »

Thanks for the reply Brian! I'm at the point of connecting the GWR header to the OEM midpipe. However, I'm having trouble finding the appropiate bolts/nuts. I took the OEM header to HomeDepot and I thought I had the right ones (3/8x1 1/2) but that was not it. Do you remember what are the correct bolts/nuts to connect the GWR header to the OEM midpipe? Also, do I reuse the Ring Gasket? Does it go on the header side of the joint (before the RoadsterSport gasket) or on the midpipe side?

EDIT: Just realized that you said to bring the used GWR header and check that one, not the OEM... Damn.