Enkei RPF1 Centercaps

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Redcap

Enkei RPF1 Centercaps

Post by Redcap »

Are you guys going to be getting in any sets of centercaps for the 15" Enkei RPF1s for sale in the near future? Thanks!
Brian Goodwin

Post by Brian Goodwin »

I hope so. We had a supplier for those caps and then that supply ran dry. Trying to find a replacement supply but as of today we have no center caps for the 15 inch size and Enkei does not make a cap for the 15x7 and 4x100 patern the Miata uses.

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Okay, Enkei got back to me and will custom run some caps for the 15x7 but OUCH...they want $20 bucks a cap. That seems ridiculous given that the caps we sold before were only $7 for this wheel. So, will keep looking but if anybody really wants the Enkei label on their cap then we do have the option finally.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com

Post by Guest »

They can keep the caps, wheels look better with out em....IMHO. :D
Smokey

caps

Post by Smokey »

FYI, I used a set of carbon look caps from a set of Rota subzero's on mine. They fit perfect and look great if you don't mind the wrong name on the cap.

Post by Guest »

what size subzeros?

Post by Guest »

They were 15x6.5, but I'm not sure if the size makes any difference to the cap.

Post by Guest »

do you have 17's rpf1 centercaps in stock?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Update! Enkei has not come through with caps yet. But it turns out that our Konig Helium caps work on the 15 inch RP-F1. This Helium cap has three parts, a rear spring, a main cap, and a small label disc. You remove the rear spring and discard, the main cap then snaps on very tight. The quarter size label disc can then be shot with your choice in color of Krylon plastic paint to cover the "KONIG" label and then installed...the result looks great.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com