SOLD RoadsterSport II Duals 2006+ (VA, MD, DC pick up only)

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
ctompkins5

SOLD RoadsterSport II Duals 2006+ (VA, MD, DC pick up only)

Post by ctompkins5 »

I have a RS II Dual Exhaust for sale in Fairfax (Northern Virginia). For pick up only. Purchased last winter, only about 9000 miles logged. Excellent condition (no scratches, tips regularly polished), and all new install hardware (flange bolts/nuts and crush gasket) to go with it. $200

Reason selling: Installed RS Header and had to change over to RS Q exhaust to handle the volume increase. The RS II is an excellent exhaust and I highly recommend to anyone who is still running the stock header.

This is a great one time opportunity for any one in the DC Metro area who has been looking to upgrade from the stock muffler.
Last edited by ctompkins5 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
garyseaver

Re: FS: RoadsterSport II Duals 2006+ (VA, MD, DC pick up onl

Post by garyseaver »

ctompkins5 wrote:I have a RS II Dual Exhaust for sale in Fairfax (Northern Virginia). For pick up only. Purchased last winter, only about 9000 miles logged. Excellent condition (no scratches, tips regularly polished), and all new install hardware (flange bolts/nuts and crush gasket) to go with it. $200

Reason selling: Installed RS Header and had to change over to RS Q exhaust to handle the volume increase. The RS II is an excellent exhaust and I highly recommend to anyone who is still running the stock header.

This is a great one time opportunity for any one in the DC Metro area who has been looking to upgrade from the stock muffler.
Hi I am interested in your exhaust if you still have it. I am in Betheda this weekend please give me a call on my cell 240-925-0764.
ctompkins5

SOLD

Post by ctompkins5 »

Item SOLD.