RPF1 in 14"

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
roadster dave

Post by roadster dave »

We all have our fingers crossed hoping that is the case. Thanks for doing all this Brian!
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Well, I was half right. Pad is thicker on the 19mm. But that was not enough to make up the 9mm difference. I am told that lip width and profile is SAME for both 19mm and 28mm!!! But the spokes are slightly different profile on 28mm (slightly more curved than the straight 19mm version). So, getting even deeper into this.... what we did is order up 40 of the 19mm too....but that likely means an extra month of wait because the 28mm were already slotted into production (I will post update from Enkei as soon as we get it). Those who have an order in already for the 28mm who want to switch to the 19mm can just email me to let me know. But I suggest waiting on the picture....which I will post as soon as we get. In the meantime, 19mm is up here:

http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Pe ... 04174.html
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
juxt3r

Post by juxt3r »

Thank you for all of your diligence with the details and work on our collective behalf! This is what we call exceptional customer service. :D

I will place my order, now...
'90 LE and a shopping list
'99 Sport clone
roadster dave

Post by roadster dave »

Awesome! Thanks so much Brian. I will be switching my order to the +19s.
sundaysbest

Post by sundaysbest »

thanks for your hard work!

I also will be changing my order to the +19mm offset wheels.
revlimiter

Post by revlimiter »

WOW! Thank you for all the hard work, Brian. I too will be switching my order to the 19s. Sounds like the 28s are no slouch though. I'd have not been unhappy with only that as an option.

Again, thanks for all this. email coming.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

yeah, it will be a tradeoff. The 28mm will obviously be the easier fit and guys going for the wider rubber (like 225/50) will likely want that offset.

Update to what I wrote above, I thought they could get us a picture but Enkei clarified that they really don't have a picture of 28mm because that offset is brand new. Thus, description we have on that is the best we are going to get until they actually show up.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
zooki

Post by zooki »

Its win-win!! Did it get confirmed that all the wheels will be silver?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Yeah, I tried to get some gold but that idea was crushed because it would have added even more time. Also, had some guys express interest in mixing the offsets for a staggered setup (28mm in the rear with 225/50s, 19mm up front with 205/55s).
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
zooki

Post by zooki »

Will there be a running total sold, or remaining? That way we can know if we should start eating hot dogs and ramen, free up funds to get the wheels before the last set is sold. lol