Classic Weekend in an Austin Healey

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
Brian
Site Admin

Classic Weekend in an Austin Healey

Post by Brian »

I really enjoy and leap for any chance to shift a classic roadster...getting back to Sports Car roots really reminds me what it is all about. This weekend it has been an incredible original Austin Healey 3000 MKII. Big thanks to the owner (who wants to remain anonymous because she gets enough calls about selling the car....and can't imagine selling it). Original owner car and everything works perfect on it. So...with the keys in hand we thought about what to do with it. Hmmm...we could retrace some of the route around Bodega Bay that was covered by Tippi Hedren in the classic Hitchcock movie: The Birds (yeah, I know it was an Aston Martin in the movie...but the Healey is close enough that we didn't quibble over such distinctions). :lol:

The SOUND this Austin Healey makes is so perfect.... A really exciting drive... Yeah, the seats don't hold in in the turns at all, the brakes require you phone ahead, there are NO seat belts, but this is the way it was and the sensations and sounds combine for an amazing top down experience.

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
StKnoWhere

Post by StKnoWhere »

Beautiful Brian, life is good :D