06 MX-5 Cat Back!

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
LeeV

New exhaust for the 2006 MX-5

Post by LeeV »

Brian,
I've just purchased a 2006 True Red Grand Touring MX-5 that I absolutely love. I've also just found the MX-5 forum, and was referred to this one as well. I'm a bit unsure as to protocol here; do I (read: may I) order the exhaust from you here, is there an owner's forum discount etc...or do I go to the website to order - or call?!!! :-)

I also noticed on the other forum that somebody has been waiting 3 weeks; is there a backlog of orders?

Thanks, and I'm glad I found your forum!

~Lee
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Hi Lee,

Welcome aboard. We have caught up on orders for the exhaust and they are currently shipping daily. Orders can be made through the online store (click "Home" at top of the page) or by phone Monday through Friday. We are on the road today but will be back in the store Monday.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
LeeV

Thanks!

Post by LeeV »

Brian,
Thanks for the response, and I'm about to place the order right now - even though I won't even get my car back from the dealer (fixing things) for a week! I can't wait to see/hear it!

Thanks again,
Lee Vogtman
Frederick, Md.
~Lee 2006 MX-5 True Red, GrandTouring, susp. pkg, HID, etc...
AlanBDahl

Post by AlanBDahl »

When I first got my Roadstersport exhaust I wasn't all that excited by the sound, it didn't sound super-sporty and there was a drone right at 60 mph. I also autocross the car so for each event I'd take out the baffles and then put them back after the event. Well at our event last weekend I was running first in the morning and decided it was easier to take them out at home and drive the 60 miles to the event with the exhaust open. The difference was like night and day. Sure it was a little louder but, boy oh boy, was the sound great! Power was up too plus the drone was gone as well. I don't think I'll be putting the baffles back in again!
Mark Hirt

Post by Mark Hirt »

Installed exhaust, drove around block, removed baffles.

I think I may have thrown them out :D
[url=http://home.comcast.net/~mark.hirt/]Mark Hirt[/url]
2007 MX-5 MS-R / Dalan Hitch / Koni DA's / RoadsterSport RACE Muffler
Bowman Race Kart - [url=http://www.chicagoindoorracing.com/]rented[/url]