Goodwin Racing NC Oil Cooler & Thermostat

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
EdwardC507

Re: Goodwin Racing NC Oil Cooler & Thermostat

Post by EdwardC507 »

I would love to see an update to an oil cooler with the 1Goal oil adapter and potential gauge install on a shop car.

JohnS067 wrote:I have the bracket, but I would only sell it as included in my Goodwin NC Oil Cooler that is still new in box. I bought it new from Goodwin. It’s been on the shelf in my garage.
I'm interested if you want to sell it. Not sure if there's private messaging on this form but feel free to reach out to me on Miata.net or Instragram.
2008 Marble White, NC1
@supahr_Ed
JohnS067

Post by JohnS067 »

I’m not sure about how to contact you. Your profile doesn’t give an email address. Perhaps if Goodwin will share my email address with you, or if they’ll share yours with me.
EdwardC507

Post by EdwardC507 »

Contact me via Instagram as I rather not provide my info on the web :)

@supahr_Ed
2008 Marble White, NC1
@supahr_Ed
JohnS067

Post by JohnS067 »

I understand, but I don't have an Instgram account and can't communicate via Instagram without creating one.
TonyH082

Post by TonyH082 »

JohnS067 wrote:I understand, but I don't have an Instgram account and can't communicate via Instagram without creating one.
Hello John! I’m interested in buying your oil cooler setup if it’s still available!

Please let me know! Harrismotorsports@gmail.com

Thx!