NC Seat Installation PCI Mounts

Installations instructions for MonsterFlow intakes, Big Brake Kits, shocks and more.
WalterS349

NC Seat Installation PCI Mounts

Post by WalterS349 »

Just received my new brackets to install and have removed the driver seat so far. There are several connections connected to the stock seat. Any advice on what to do with these on the new seat would be appreciated! I assume they are

Seat Belt - I am installing a 6 point harness so not sure what to do with this one, or can I bypass it somehow?

Seat Warmer - Easy enough on this one...

Side Air Bag - Guessing this is plugged in

??? - Fourth connection?

Is there a way to identify which one is which and how to bypass the idiot lights, etc?

thanks!
Attachments
Driver Side Connection.png
Ryan @ GWR

Re: NC Seat Installation PCI Mounts

Post by Ryan @ GWR »

As to the seatbelt, the PCI bracket has two tabs with a single hole in each for your harness lap belts - you can double-up on these two bolts and attach both the harness belts and the stock seatbelt if you want to retain the OEM belt for use sometimes.

We just put a piece of tape over the dummy light on the dash and forgot all about it, out of sight out of mind! But, you can defeat it - it requires a resistor of the correct resistance, don't have the specs on-hand, but I know it's been figured out by a few people and the info should be out there on the web.. somewhere.
NealB013

Re: NC Seat Installation PCI Mounts

Post by NealB013 »

see this thread for info on how to defeat dash warning lights

I just did this and it worked

I only did driver seat so didn't have to mess with passenger side weight sensors

2 ohm resistor in line with side air bag wires, and plug seat belt into car side of big white connector

https://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=614984