wheel/tire packages

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Verwah

wheel/tire packages

Post by Verwah »

Hi Brian,

About two years ago I ordered a PF01SS when and tire package from you and I was very happy with that decision.

Unfortunately, one of the S-drive tires had the side wall slashed by a piece of scrap metal while driving the other day.

Originally, I wanted to get a 6UL package, but they were not yet available at the time. Now is an opportunity to get them. Two questions,

Do you anticipate tire and wheel packages being available again at some point? They have gone from the website at the moment.

Also, what is your stock of charcoal 6UL in 17x9 5x114 looking like? I would hate to miss out again.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: wheel/tire packages

Post by Brian »

Those wheels in stock today. We killed off the tire services because it just did not make much sense to continue, even if we sold the tires at zero profit the price delivered to customer did not make it much of a deal....after shipping costs. Your example brings up one of the reasons, many local tire shops include road hazard for free or nominal cost and that's something we cannot do on long distance tire purchases...again because of ship costs. Thus, we suggest best deal for customers these days is have us just send you the wheels and then get your tires local. Many local tire shops will MATCH the best price you find online for the tire anyway, you get that price without ship costs, and they can offer services we cannot including that road hazard warranty and often lifetime mount/balance too.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Verwah

Post by Verwah »

Thanks for the thorough and prompt reply. 6UL wheel order will be coming in before too long.
JeffReaves

Post by JeffReaves »

Just noticed 6UL's are not on the wheels page. Are you saying you will be putting them back up once you get some more in?

I am looking to buy some as a christmas gift to myself later this year. :D
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Have not made any changes....the 6ULs are on the site every day in the wheels section for every Miata, plus RX8, etc.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com