racing beat adjustable sway bar end links

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
ksaegusa

racing beat adjustable sway bar end links

Post by ksaegusa »

im wondering if good-win-racing has heard any complaints about these end links. I have a 94 miata and these endlinks keep on falling apart on me. it seems the middle bolt doesnt hold up and comes loose even when threaded down a fair amount on both ends.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Given that head of the link is attached at both ends to the car....I can't imagine how your studs are unscrewing. So, nope, have been selling and using these here for a decade without problems. Do you mean the stud is actually ripping out of the threaded head on one or both sides?
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
ksaegusa

Post by ksaegusa »

thank you for the reply,

ive actually had two problems. the first time, the long bolt in the middle got ripped out of the top head, and the thread on the head were damaged. Maybe i didnt screw the head into the long bolt enough?

Well I bought another one from ur site and this time i screwed in the head into the long bolt more. Then the second incident occured when the bolt holding the top head to the sway bar fell out somehow. during installation, I had the car up on ramps and torqued the bolt down to the specs on the installation sheet, which i believe was 27-30 ft-lbs. Im really confused of why this happened.