2016 ND Club, Soul Red, 19,300 miles, 6 speed manual transmission. Original Owner. Never crashed. About 12 track days. Never ran off track. Mostly used for weekend fun runs thru the mountains and Cars and Coffee. Looks great. Always garaged. Clear bra covers entire front half of car. A real head turner. Hard to let it go. Perfect mechanical condition. Reliable and economical. Driven by an white haired grandpa on weekends. Modified enough to be Fun to Drive at the Track, but not so much it cannot be a daily driver/canyon carver. Terrific grip. Takes curves like it is on rails. Perfect balance.
• OpenFlash Tablet
• Factory LSD
• Goodwin Racing SuperQ exhaust.
Suspension and Brakes:
• Wilwood Front Big Brake Kit
• Stainless steel brake lines
• Goodwin Progress springs
• Goodwin Progress front sway bar
• Goodwin Progress rear sway bar
• Blackbird Fabworks Roll Bar installed at Blackbird
• Custom plexiglass wind screen attached to roll bar
• Clear bra for the whole hood, bumper, front fenders, mirror
Wheels and Tires:
• 17x9 949 Racing 6UL, Bronze looks great with Soul Red, with Toyo Proxes R1R 235/40/ZR17 – plenty of tread left. Square setup has perfect balance.
Asking $19,500 Call or text (949) 415-6732 Brian