WTB Roadster Sport Super Q NC Exhasust

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
GregK447

WTB Roadster Sport Super Q NC Exhasust

Post by GregK447 »

WTB the Super Q for a 2010 NC. Used any condition as long as there is no significant damage. :)
matthew-m

Re: WTB Roadster Sport Super Q NC Exhasust

Post by matthew-m »

I believe I have one, still on the car. It was on the car when I bought it. I have plans to install another muffler though the car isn't working in order to get it to a shop. Where are you located? I'm in Santa Maria CA.
Matthew Metoyer
2010 Grey MX-5 GT, Manual, Sport Package, Street Single w/Baffle, FCM Coilovers - "GT" setup with KBO & Ripple Reducer, 16x8 wheels, Budget Big Brakes, Goodwin Underbody Braces, Cravenspeed Shift Knob
GregK447

Post by GregK447 »

Ohh, you are cross country unfortunately. I am in Georgia. I also have the ‘appearance package’ on a 2010.
GregK447

Post by GregK447 »

If yours fits on the ‘appearance package NC, let me know a price if you are willing to ship. If not I fully understand. Finding a box will not be easy. I am not in any hurry.
matthew-m

Post by matthew-m »

I have confirmed the exhaust is the Super Q however my car doesn't have the appearance package. It sounds like you want the appearance package Super Q so the exhaust tips line up with the bumper? I can send you photos of the uninstalled muffler tomorrow...
Matthew Metoyer
2010 Grey MX-5 GT, Manual, Sport Package, Street Single w/Baffle, FCM Coilovers - "GT" setup with KBO & Ripple Reducer, 16x8 wheels, Budget Big Brakes, Goodwin Underbody Braces, Cravenspeed Shift Knob