Koni shocks and springs

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
BerniB564

Koni shocks and springs

Post by BerniB564 »

I just bought my very first MX-5, 2006. I want to drop the car about half an inch(will be using a 1/2 taller sidewall tire). The Koni shock and spring drops the car about roughly 1 inch. Is it possible to use a spring spacer to adjust ride height?
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Koni shocks and springs

Post by Brian »

BerniB564 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:58 am I just bought my very first MX-5, 2006. I want to drop the car about half an inch(will be using a 1/2 taller sidewall tire). The Koni shock and spring drops the car about roughly 1 inch. Is it possible to use a spring spacer to adjust ride height?
The new Koni Coilovers is my suggestion for much better travel, better handling, full and precise control over the heights you get WITH the freedom to change your mind on heights and go higher or lower as you like. Got these in my 2008, so much better than ANY koni fixed length shock with any regular lowering spring. See THIS LINK for more details.

See reviews at miata.net and in product description AND in current issue of Grassroots MotorSports Magazine on newsstands now.
Attachments
Fun08b.jpg
Fun08b.jpg (772.97 KiB) Viewed 3895 times
KoniFinal1-small.jpg
KoniFinal1-small.jpg (366.39 KiB) Viewed 3896 times
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com