Konig Rewind

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
CaliRedRoadster

Konig Rewind Wheel

Post by CaliRedRoadster »

Hi Brian,

New to this site... I was wondering if 1) You knew of the two different styles of the Rewind wheel and 2) If you do, were you going to sell both of them. While on Konig's website, I noticed the two styles with different part numbers and I'm really more interested in the RW75100406 because I like lip design on this wheel. In the pics on this thread, everyone has the RW7510040S style. Would love to throw some $$$ your way if you decided to carry them.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Konig Rewind Wheel

Post by Brian »

CaliRedRoadster wrote:Hi Brian,

New to this site... I was wondering if 1) You knew of the two different styles of the Rewind wheel and 2) If you do, were you going to sell both of them. While on Konig's website, I noticed the two styles with different part numbers and I'm really more interested in the RW75100406 because I like lip design on this wheel. In the pics on this thread, everyone has the RW7510040S style. Would love to throw some $$$ your way if you decided to carry them.
For the Miata we sell the Rewind version that fits the Miata. They don't have multiple styles for the 4x100 bolt pattern and 40mm fitment. Your numbers above are the same wheel....just different colors. That RW75100406 is the KONIG REWIND 15X7 4X100 ET40 GRAPHITE that we sell. The RW7510040S is still the same KONIG REWIND 15X7 4X100 ET40 that we sell...except that it is the silver color. Perhaps Konig has their pictures mixed up...you likely saw the 9 offset 14x7 which does look totally different...but only comes 4x114 bolt pattern.

We also sell the RW7511020S....which is a 4x110 fitment for original generation RX7.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Attachments
konig-rewind-RX7s.jpg
konig-rewind-RX7s.jpg (42.47 KiB) Viewed 22697 times
konig-rewind-RX7.jpg
konig-rewind-RX7.jpg (48.79 KiB) Viewed 22697 times
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
fallzboater

Rewind Weight?

Post by fallzboater »

The description for the 15x7 implies they weigh under 15 lb, but what is the actual weight? I love this style on the NA. What do you think on a Laguna blue, silver or graphite?

-David
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

It is a 14 pound wheel. I can't recall at the moment the number of ounces.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
fallzboater

Post by fallzboater »

Thanks. Right now I'm debating these or your Helium package. The Heliums are cheaper and lighter, but I'm not so fond of the style. Do you think the Rewinds are stronger as far as possible pothole damage, or about the same?

Other inexpensive wheels and light 15" wheels I like the looks of are the Maxxim Air silver, Silver Feather, Nippon Racing Zen, and Team Dynamics Silver Pro Race 1.2, although you list that last one as a SM wheel, which I assume is due to the 30mm offset. I would probably go with the T1R tires, maybe 195 on a 6.5" rim, or 205 on a 7" rim. Any particular recommendations for or against any of these for a primarily street wheel? I would want something that I should be able to find a replacement for in the future. My '94 will be lowered ~1".

-David
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Konig Rewind

Post by Brian »

Rewinds
Attachments
REwind_Green-Miata.jpg
REwind_Green-Miata.jpg (165.04 KiB) Viewed 26877 times
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Ksvtguy

Post by Ksvtguy »

Hello--new to this board (joined after a decade at Miata.net). I just bought a Mazda2 Sport, and am pleased to see Good-Win supporting the 2. I noticed that the Konig Rewind Bronze--an outstanding-looking wheel--is one of the models available for the 2. If and when you get a photo of a 2 sporting this wheel, I'd love to see it. Thanks!
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Silver Rewinds on NB Courtesy of Customer Kim Haverstick
Attachments
Rewinds in Silver on Miata NB.jpg
Rewinds in Silver on Miata NB.jpg (77.33 KiB) Viewed 26294 times
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com