SEMA NC Report---New Big Brakes, Coilovers, Supercharger...

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Brian
Site Admin

SEMA NC Report---New Big Brakes, Coilovers, Supercharger...

Post by Brian »

Just back from the SEMA show last night. First, the sad news is that the Soltice and SKY were all over the show with tons and TONS of aftermarket support and the ONLY NC that I saw was in the Mazda booth. I don't care if GM gave some or all of the cars away, it worked and the tuners turned out some great looking fully modded versions.

The good news is that at least there was some new stuff on the only NC that I saw at the show. Again, that NC was in the Mazda booth. Same red NC as last year but now with a front Brembo brake kit that Mazda folks told me they will be selling soon (four piston, but sorry to say...solid rotors). Also on display was the new stainless steel coilover kit. Rear shock is inverted. Appeared to be 300 pound front springs, 175 rear. Looked to me like the Eibach setup (expect it to sell under both names but cost 30% more for those that want the MazdaSpeed label). So, I walked over to the Eibach booth and they too were letting me know that they had their coilovers finished and available soon.

Speaking of Bilstein, I spoke with them and their PSS and PSS9 kits are coming. Note we recently added the NA and NB version of Eibach kits to our online store, the NC version coming soon.

Oh, a new supercharger package is coming for the NC too....but still some months off on development. By a name we all know. Small unit and easy to install. Any guesses?
Last edited by Brian on Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
v67gsr

Post by v67gsr »

Finally have some big brake kit avilable, thats good.

I am indeed working on my Willwood 4 port brake setup. Just need to fabricate the adaptor and I am good.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Rotrex supercharger display install (S2000 motor).

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Compact little Rotrex!

Note that the dyno bottom left is the Jackson header only...top right was with the Rotrex on but I didn't get the whole thing in the photo (sorry about that).

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Another new light wheel from Konig...will be a 15x6.5 and 16x7 for NA and NB...sorry, no NC fitment. We do have a new Enkei for the NC and I will get a picture of that up soon. What do you think?

Last edited by Brian on Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

MazdaSpeed Brembo big NC brake kit...coming soon.

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

MazdaSpeed Coilovers (appears to be Eibach sourced so we expect to sell them with the Eibach label).

Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
miataman

Post by miataman »

Are the Eibach coilovers similar (but softer obviously) to the 2-way adjustable units used in the MX-5 Cup?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Yes, similar. The SPEC units have separate reservoirs and 800F/400R springs but otherwise look the same.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
v67gsr

Post by v67gsr »

Any idea who make the shock for the Eibech coilover set?

I assume it will only be single adjustable, right? If so, will bound and rebound adjust together? or like Koni that only adjust rebound?