Headers choice with coldside supercharger

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
CptChaos

Headers choice with coldside supercharger

Post by CptChaos »

I've read a lot of good things about the newer style coldside superchargers like from Fast Forward and I think I'm pretty set on that route. Today, we have a Roadster Sport exhaust and I like the Roadster Sport headers. But from what I've read, the headers won't fit with many supercharger setups. Of course, that's based on hotside setups. So, anyone happen to know if I'd be ok to get the RS header on a coldside? If I should be asking the supercharger kit seller, then so be it.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Perhaps you mean the Racing Beat header? Yes, if you are going coldside anyway, no reason not to use the Racing Beat header. The Racing Beat header does not fit with some hotside setups but I can't think of a reason it would not work with the coldside setups.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
CptChaos

Post by CptChaos »

Yes, Racing Beat. Sorry. I was typing and talking when I posted. That's good news. I think I'll order up the headers this winter and then worry about the supercharger in the spring. Thanks!