Help figuring out Eibach spring rates

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
kvail

Help figuring out Eibach spring rates

Post by kvail »

I just received my order which was supposed to be the Ground Control coil-overs with the 550/375 lb spring combination but my box is marked that the spring rates are 375/250. I am including the spring part numbers to try and figure out if the rates are correct or not. I figured I would try and solve this confusion online before making phone calls on monday. Spring #1 is GC180.64.44 these two springs are 7 inches long with a 2.5 ID. Spring #2 is GC150.64.66 and these two springs are 6 inches long with a 2.5 ID. Could someone just verify what spring rates these are. Ground Control's website doesn't list these part numbers. Thanks in advance.

Keith
mpheinitz

Post by mpheinitz »

It looks like you are correct. Based on your numbers, the 6" springs are 375# and the 7" are ~250#. I'm sure Brian will be along soon to help you out, or try giving him a call.
kvail

Post by kvail »

Thank you very much for the quick response. I was really hoping the box was mis-marked but I should know better.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

That's the second time lately that GC has sent the wrong kit....drop us an email and we will get them to fix it.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com