Question about Koni Shocks.

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
blizzardmx-5

Post by blizzardmx-5 »

Mark Hirt wrote:
Brian wrote:Yes, okay to make the hole to get the knob on....folks do that regularly.
It is NOT legal, repeat NOT legal to put holes in the tower bar.

From the July 2006 Fastrack
2) Stock: The current rules (1b 3.5.F) do not allow for the addition of an access hole in either the exterior bodywork or strut bar to facilitate shock absorber adjustments. Such holes may only be added through interior panels. (ref. 06-123 and 06-022)
Wow, that's new info for me.
good thing I didn't go ahead and drill it.
2006 Mazda MX-5 Sport (Winning Blue Mica)
Class: CSP (Ohlins DFV-Revalved, Swift Springs, RX-8 Front Stabilizer Bar, RS Full Exhaust System, AWR Rollbar, Autopower 6-point Harness, Sniper Tuned)
blizzardmx-5

Post by blizzardmx-5 »

another help need!
I just found out that my ride height is different from driver side and passenger side.
driver side is lower by about 1/4" compared to the passenger side... plz help!
what could be the cause?
2006 Mazda MX-5 Sport (Winning Blue Mica)
Class: CSP (Ohlins DFV-Revalved, Swift Springs, RX-8 Front Stabilizer Bar, RS Full Exhaust System, AWR Rollbar, Autopower 6-point Harness, Sniper Tuned)
v67gsr

Post by v67gsr »

blizzardmx-5 wrote:another help need!
I just found out that my ride height is different from driver side and passenger side.
driver side is lower by about 1/4" compared to the passenger side... plz help!
what could be the cause?
Although I think you should have done that, but did you check the bushing preload?