Coil over kits for street use

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
MX-54LIFE

Coil over kits for street use

Post by MX-54LIFE »

Hi Brian!

Do you have any input for NC coil over kits made by Tein and KW for street use? I was told KW variant 1 is non-adjustable in terms of damping? What would be a good compromise for NC's that will never see the tracks but somehow will be tuned for stance and optimized usage for steet? Thanks again for your time.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

I am rather interested in KW variant III because it will be double adjustable for the NC and the autocrossers will appreciate that. In general, I like the KW line for those in the parts of the country that see real snow and need the stainless steel bodies of the KW lineup. As for TEIN, never been real impressed with anything that Tein has to sell...it seems that with really cool green paint they can continue over pricing their stuff forever.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
ZIPNBYE

Post by ZIPNBYE »

Any movement on the Bilstein PSS9 coil-over kit for the NC?
Richard
2007 MX-5 GT/PP/PRHT | Stormy Blue Mica / saddle brown | #1 of 16 special order cars | Signed by Takao Kijima & Tom Matano
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Bilstein is showing the part numbers...so that's progress. But I am told it will be many moons before we actually get the kits.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com